Step 1: Survey and Advice
The Window Advice Centre service was designed to comprehensively resolve the many problems consumers experience when purchasing double glazing or replacement windows.
Survey and Advice : Our Process…
- When you contact Window Advice Centre a Local Consultant will be allocated to help you.
- Your Window Advice Centre consultant will arrange to visit you to discuss what you are looking to do and, importantly, develop a clear understanding of the benefits that you want to achieve. Your particular requirements may be to reduce heat loss, noise, maintenance or simply to enhance the security or appearance of your home.
- Your Consultant will survey your property and discuss and advise on the merits and probable costs of the various options for replacement windows and doors and the types of double glazing that would best meet your needs and preferences and help you to refine your proposals to avoid any unnecessary costs that would not contribute to delivering the benefits that you are looking to secure.
- Once you are completely happy, your Consultant will document your wishes in a tender document.
- This tender document includes scale drawings showing the appearance of your choice of replacement windows and doors and defines, in technical terms, your choice of lifespan, thermal performance, weather resistance, noise reduction and security.
- Your consultant will then use this tender document to source costs, on your behalf, from up to ten of the most cost-effective approved double glazing contractors who are best suited to your needs
- Your Consultant will normally return to you approximately one week after your initial survey with your tender report and approved contractors’ itemised costs.
Window Advice Centre Consultants
Expert, Impartial Double Glazing Services from Window Advice Centre
If you are a homeowner in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth, Stirling, Dundee, Fife, Lanarkshire, Ayrshire or elsewhere across Central Scotland and are interested in finding out more about any of our Double Glazing Services then do not hesitate to contact Window Advice Centre by telephone on 0141 332 7878 or arrange a FREE no-obligation Survey of your property by clicking this Book a FREE Survey link. From a single Survey you receive itemised quotations from up to 10 of the most suitable competitive approved contractors.
How Our Process Works
SURVEY & ADVICE
From an Impartial Double Glazing Expert
1 Survey – Up to 10 double glazing contractors quotes
Detailed Close Inspection Prior to Payment
10 YEAR PROTECTION
10 year insurance backed guarantees